Forum

Categories

Forum Login

Wallas paraffin heater

Posted: 29 Oct 2013 - By: Keith Jenner
Over the last 9 months or so I have repeatedly attempted to get my heater working with varied success. I have now taken it apart over 40 times and so have a fair understanding of how it works if anyone needs any input!

Today I had it running for 6 hours, so at least it is finally going - but I still believe it can be improved. However,
I am reluctant to risk spending a lot of money on a 24 year old heater and would prefer to repair if at all possible, or at least be able to prove that a part is underperforming before buying a replacement.

For instance a new combustion fan motor from Kuranda is over ?70, yet in the states I see similar motors going for less than $2.

So if anyone has a redundant heater that I could use as a source for spares I'd be grateful if you would contact me.

Thanks, Keith       jennerkeith at yahoo dot co dot uk

Comments

Only Members of the Rival Owners Association are allowed to read the comments and post threads on the forum.

Please note that having an account on the system does not automatically make you a member. To become a member please contact us.

Join us today

To find out more about how you can benefit from ROA membership click here.
Alternatively contact us.