Forum

Categories

Forum Login

Rival 31

Renovation
Posted: 5 Feb 2010 - By: Tayrival
New owner of Rival 31 Tay Rival (original name Ski Witch --> June Rival)
sound boat but needing some work. New to forum so just two queries to start with.
1.  I need to replace the plastic trim on the inside of the cabin window frames - not a seal as such, just a trim that in profile is 'L' shaped 19mm wide with a 10mm lip.  Looking for a source please.
2.  Previous owner removed the door to the head + the door to the fore-cabin. Again I need to find a source.
    It looks like both doors hinged on the port side, the head door opening inwards + the fore-peak door swinging out - an untidy arrangement that would also block the wet locker !
     I have in mind fixing the head door to slide to port - alongside the bulkhead - if there is room.
     The fore-peak door I am tempted to fit so that it opens in to the fore-cabin - less intrusive but I would have to make an in-fill to the base for clearance.   Suggestions most welcome.

Bill King.

Comments

Only Members of the Rival Owners Association are allowed to read the comments and post threads on the forum.

Please note that having an account on the system does not automatically make you a member. To become a member please contact us.

Join us today

To find out more about how you can benefit from ROA membership click here.
Alternatively contact us.