Forum

Categories

Forum Login

A Membership Milestone

The ROA is growing - and other news
Posted: 29 Mar 2012 - By: Michael Smith
You might all like to know that I have just added our 300th member to the list, so we have grown by 10-15% over the last 3-4 years.

We need to find another 25 to bring us up to half of all Rivals built, so do keep looking for unfamiliar yachts as you cruise.

My apologies - the March newsletter is not quite ready for printing and I am going to be away for 10-12 days from the 31st, so it and the 2012 List of Members will only be mailed in mid-April.

It was decided at the AGM to combine the Rival Roundup and the newsletters and to publish twice a year in the spring and the autumn. This should allow contributors to see their articles in print with less delay. Also, it was never very clear which items should go in the newsletter and which in the Roundup but now there is no decision to be made. Please keep writing!

Michael

Comments

Only Members of the Rival Owners Association are allowed to read the comments and post threads on the forum.

Please note that having an account on the system does not automatically make you a member. To become a member please contact us.

Join us today

To find out more about how you can benefit from ROA membership click here.
Alternatively contact us.