Forum

Categories

Forum Login

Coach roof vent

supplier
Posted: 24 Feb 2015 - By: Peter Davies

Dear All - I don't know if this is the right place on the new website (on which congratulations to all concerned) to ask such a question but here goes. We have a Rival 36 (Liberty) and are looking for a replacement coach roof vent. This is over the heads and consists of a circular eight inch metal fitting (about an inch in height) which holds in place a strong plastic cover with four screws that screw straight into the coach roof. The plastic cover has cracked and although repaired with araldite, we would like to replace it all together. Should anyone be able to provide me with the name of a supplier or want further details, please email me on 'peterrtdavies@googlemail.com' and I will send through a photo of said vent. My thanks in advance - Kind regards, Peter Davies

Comments

Only Members of the Rival Owners Association are allowed to read the comments and post threads on the forum.

Please note that having an account on the system does not automatically make you a member. To become a member please contact us.

Join us today

To find out more about how you can benefit from ROA membership click here.
Alternatively contact us.